Administrative Reform

eJournal Program Magister Ilmu Administrasi Negara

ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP EFEKTIVITAS PENGELOLAAN KEUANGAN DI SEKRETARIAT DEWAN PERWAKILAN RAKYAT DAERAH (DPRD) KABUPATEN KUTAI TIMUR (Fery Maulana)

Submitted by: Maulana, Fery
On: Apr 22, 2019 @ 9:51 AM
IP: 180.248.121.99

  • Judul artikel eJournal: ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP EFEKTIVITAS PENGELOLAAN KEUANGAN DI SEKRETARIAT DEWAN PERWAKILAN RAKYAT DAERAH (DPRD) KABUPATEN KUTAI TIMUR
  • Pengarang (nama mhs): Fery Maulana
  • Abstrak (max. 1600 huruf atau 250 kata): The research aims to find out and analyze the influence of human resource competency factors, goal orientation and budget use on the Effectiveness of Financial Management at the Secretariat of the Regional Representative Council (DPRD) of East Kutai Regency both partially and simultaneously. The research method used in this study is quantitative research. While the data analysis used is multiple linear regression. The research results obtained R value = 0.771, this number shows a moderate influence of the variable Human Resources Competence, Orientation of the Purpose and Variables of Budget Use has a significant effect on the Effectiveness of Financial Management at the Secretariat of the Regional Representative Council (DPRD) of East Kutai Regency. This is reinforced by the value of R Square (R2) of 0.594 which means the effectiveness of financial management (Y) is explained by the variable Human Resources Competence, Orientation of the Purpose and Variable Use of the Budget is 59.4% and the remaining 40.6% is influenced by other variables not stated in this research model.
  • Kata kunci (max. 80 huruf atau 10 kata): Competence, goal orientation, budget, effectiveness.
  • NIM: 1702016097
  • Angkatan (tahun masuk, mis. 2009): 2017
  • Program: Magister Ilmu Administrasi Negara
  • Sumber tulisan: Tesis
  • Pembimbing: Dr. Heryono Susilo Utomo, M.Si dan Dr. Anwar Alaydrus, M.Si
  • Nama eJournal: eJournal Administrative Reform
  • Volume: 7
  • Nomor: 1
  • Tahun: 2019
  • File artikel eJournal (format .doc, max. 2 Mb): 8. eJournal Administrative Reform Fery Maulana 81-91 (04-22-19-09-51-48).doc (135 kB)
  • File artikel eJournal (format .PDF, max. 5 Mb): 8. eJournal Administrative Reform Fery Maulana 81-91 (04-22-19-09-51-48).pdf (431 kB)